A string of international bankers are turning up dead at a bizarre rate since the beginning of 2014. Since January until the date of this published article a total of eight men have died, six of them ruled out as suicides and the other two are still unknown. Is there any type of connection between the deaths?
Below is a list of bankers with their names and placement of employment with the location of death and description of death below.
- “Tim Dickenson, a British-based communications director at Swiss Re, died last week. (Died sometime in between Jan 23rd – Jan 29th). The circumstances of Mr Dickenson’s death have not been made public. “
- The body of William ‘Bill’ Broeksmit, 58, was discovered at his home in South Kensington (London) on Sunday (Jan 26th) shortly after midday by police, who had been called to reports of a man found hanging at a house.Mr Broeksmit – who retired last February – was a former senior manager with close ties to co-chief executive Anshu Jain. Metropolitan Police officers said his death was non-suspicious. Scotland Yard confirmed only that a 58-year-old man was found hanged. A spokesman said: ‘Police were called at 12.35pm on Sunday to a man found hanging at Evelyn Gardens, SW7.”
- “Karl Slym, managing director of India’s Tata Motors Ltd died on Sunday (Jan 26th) after falling from a high floor of a hotel in Bangkok,…
“His death comes at a time when the company seems to be close to turning the corner, with new designs and a new petrol engine family, which hasn’t been Tata’s strong point,” said Anil Sharma, an analyst with IHS Automotive.”
It (his death) comes before his efforts bear fruit. We should be able to see the results of his works in a year or two,” Sharma said.”
- “Gabriel Magee, an American senior manager, 39, fell from the 33-storey skyscraper at around (June 27th) 8am and was found on the ninth floor roof, which surrounds the Canary Wharf skyscraper (London). His body was left in full view of City workers in surrounding buildings for up to four hours as police investigated the death.
…He was a vice president in the corporate and investment bank technology department having joined in 2004, moving to Britain from the United States in 2007.
…Mr Magee, who lived in North London, was an expert in highly specialist software which reaps huge profits for the US company by predicting market patterns.It is understood that Mr Magee’s girlfriend had reported him missing the previous evening.
- “50-year-old Mike Dueker, who had worked for Russell Investment for five years, was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State, says AP.Local police say he could have jumped over a fence and fallen 15 meters to his death, and are treating the case as a suicide.Dueker was reported missing by friends on January 29,and police had been searching for him.
A Sheriff’s spokesman said investigators learned that he was having problems at work but did not elaborate.
Jennifer Tice, a company spokeswoman declined to comment, however said, that Dueker was in good standing at Russell.
Dueker joined Russell Investment in 2008. He wrote for Market Outlook financial services publications, forecasting the business cycle and the target federal funds rate. He is the creator and developer of a business cycle index that forecast economic performance published monthly on the Russell website.
He was previously an assistant vice president and research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, and is ranked in the top 5 percent of published economists.
Over the past two decades he wrote dozens of research papers mostly on monetary policy, according to the bank’s website.
His most-cited paper was “Strengthening the case for the yield curve as a predictor of U.S. recessions,” published in 1997 while he was a researcher at the Federal Reserve.”
- “A CEO has committed suicide by shooting himself multiple times with a nail gun, a coroner reported on Friday.Richard Talley, 57, founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead in his home on Tuesday (Feb 4th)with up to eight wounds to the torso and head.His company was being investigated by state insurance regulators at the time of Mr Talley’s suicide.A family member found the 57-year-old dead in his garage,”
- “Ryan Crane, a JPMorgan (JPM) Chase & Co. employee who in a 14-year career at the New York-based bank rose to executive director of a unit that trades blocks of stocks for clients, has died. He was 37.He died on Feb. 3 at his Stamford, Connecticut, home, according to the website of Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home in Greenwich, Connecticut. The cause of death will be determined when a toxicology report is completed in about six weeks, said a spokeswoman for the state’s chief medical examiner.”
- (Li Junjie 33-year-old) An investment banker at JP Morgan jumped to his death from the roof of the bank’s headquarters in Central yesterday (Feb 17th).Witnesses said the man went to the roof of the 30-storey Chater House in the heart of Hong Kong’s central business district and, despite attempts to talk him down, jumped to his death.”
“First of all, most of these men were in good health and in their prime working years. Secondly, most of these “suicides” seem to have come out of nowhere and were a total surprise to their families. Thirdly, three of the dead bankers worked for JP Morgan. Fourthly, several of these individuals were either involved in foreign exchange trading or the trading of derivatives in some way. “
Important questions to consider. So what’s going on with these bankers?:
- Is stress and the pressure of the job getting to them?
- Are they shameful for things they have done within their organizations and institutions?
- Are they depressed because they feel powerless and are not in agreement with what their institutions are doing or are going to do?
- Are these suicides being used for a cover up for murders? Maybe they knew something they shouldn’t or perhaps they were going to leak information to the public.
- Is it a combination of the all above?
- Is it none of the above?
It’s important to note the extreme proximity of deaths. Is there a finical collapse coming ? Some leaked information of George Soros’s investments suggests that the multi billion air could be preparing for a financial collapse in the market reported by zerohedge.com
“Soros knows the stock market is in an extremely fragile position and could collapse, so he’s taken out an extra trade to keep his risk exposure in check… Soros has been long the stock market.. (That means he bought stocks years ago) But somewhere along the way he got nervous about the stock market being able to keep rising… So basically he decided to hold onto his long positions in case the market can keep rising and offer more profits to him, but at the same time he opened a “Put” option (Meaning if the market drops, he also makes money) Bottom line, Soros is unsure of what’s happening with the market and he is attempting to profit from it regardless of which way it goes…”
~ from my facebook friend commenting on zerohedge.com‘s article
““In 1994 Soros crowed in “The New Republic ,” that “the former Soviet Empire is now called the Soros Empire.” The Russia-gate scandal in 1999, which almost collapsed the Russian economy. In Asia he has been called Dracula.Because he sucks the blood from the people. Malaysia ‘s Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohammad has called him”evil”. His actions and investments have brought untold suffering around the globe. He is part of the 0.0001% and we must watch his actions.”
~ Terry Wilson