Many people in Canada (and many other countries around the world) look at marijuana as a bad thing. It has been called a gateway drug and because of the deceitful propaganda that was pushed in the early 1900′s some people categorize marijuana as a dangerous drug. Although there is evidence that suggest occasional ingestion is actually not bad for you, this article is not promoting the usage of ingesting for the purposes of getting high.
Many people don’t even know the a quick history of this plant of the earth. Marijuana has been used as an agent for medical purposes and for achieving euphoria (getting high) since ancient times. In Chinese medical references it’s uses go back as far as 2737 B.C. Its use spread from China to India and then to North Africa and reached Europe at least as early as 500 A.D.
This plant was known as medicine in ancient days and still is recognized as a medical treatment by the Government of Canada pursuant to the Marihuana Medical Access Regulations (MMAR) program. The only problem is that Government of Canada still lists Cannibis as a drug listed under Schedule II of the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act (as seen below):
Cannabis, its preparations, derivatives and similar synthetic preparations, including
- Cannabidiol (2–[3–methyl–6–(1–methylethenyl)–2–cyclohexen–1–yl]–5–pentyl–1,3–benzenediol)
- Cannabinol (3–n–amyl–6,6,9–trimethyl–6–dibenzopyran–1–ol)
- Nabilone ((±)–trans–3–(1,1–dimethylheptyl)–6,6a, 7,8,10,10a–hexahydro–1–hydroxy–6,6– dimethyl–9H–dibenzo[b,d]pyran–9–one)
- Pyrahexyl (3–n–hexyl–6,6,9–trimethyl–7,8,9, 10–tetrahydro–6–dibenzopyran–1–ol)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (tetrahydro–6,6,9–trimethyl–3–pentyl–6H–dibenzo[b,d]pyran–1–ol)
- 3-(1,2-dimethylheptyl)-7,8,9,10-tetrahydro-6,6,9-trimethyl-6H-dibenzo[b,d]pyran-1-ol (DMHP)
There are lots of medical treatments that use the powers of weed to help cure or help battle the problem.
1. Stimulate appetite and alleviate cachexia (makes people hungry).
2. Control nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemotherapy.
3. Decrease intraocular pressure (is fluid inside the eye ball).
4. Analgesia (when it’s orally ingested it is a pain killer).
5. Neurological and movement disorders.
6. Can help people with insomnia (burns one out puts them to sleep).
7. It is an anti inflammatory, has been known to cure asthma
One of the biggest things marijuana has been known to cure is cancers and tumors. Yes, you read right. A man named Rick Simpson cured his skin cancer with cannabinoids, which are molecules found inside of a marijuana bud. Hemp oil or commonly known as Hash oil is the marijuana product Rick Simpson used to cure his skin cancer. After he cured himself he became a ‘pot activist’ and started distributing hemp oil to cancer patients and actually curing them.
Here are some words from Rick Simpson:
“My name is Rick Simpson. I have been providing people with Hemp Oil medicines, at no cost, for about three years. The results have been nothing short of amazing. Throughout man’s history hemp has always been known as the most medicinal plant in the world. Even with this knowledge, hemp has always been used as a political and religious football.
I want this knowledge out there for everyone to learn! Watch the documentary Run From The Cure to understand more about using cannabis as a cure for cancer and other medical problems!
The current restrictions against hemp were put in place and maintained, not because hemp is evil or harmful, but for big money to make more big money, while we suffer and die needlessly. Look at a proposal such as this; if we were allowed to grow hemp in our back yards and cure our own illnesses, what do you think the reaction of the pharmaceutical industry would be to such a plan?
Many large pharmaceutical companies that still exist today sold hemp based medicines in the 1800′s and early 1900′s. They knew then what I have recently found out. Hemp oil if produced properly is a cure-all that the pharmaceutical industry can’t patent.
Please watch 10 min youtube video below on a person from youtube who has used hemp oil to cure his cancer on his nose:
If you know someone who has cancer, please research this more and raise awareness. Thank you.