By: Anthony Amaral
1) The chemical – hydrofluosilicic acid – used to fluoridate the drinking water is a industrial waste products from the phosphate fertilizer industry & the aluminum industry.
2) Hydrofluorosilicic acid: A chemical so corrosive and toxic that when being transported it is labeled.
3) On March 24,2011 in Rock Island, Illinois at the Rock Island water treatment plant a tanker truck containing Hydrofluorosilicic acid had an over fill witch made it spill into a near by driveway in witch it then began to eat through the Concrete.
Kristy Mergenthal (Reporter)
“It was just before one o’clock Thursday afternoon when hazmat crews were called to the Rock Island water treatment plant for a chemical spill coming from a tanker truck.
“The chemical, Hydrofluorosilicic acid is used to add fluoride to the plants water.”
“A corrosive agent that the water treatment plant uses, An overflow caused spillage out onto the driveway, As plant employees evacuated, hazmat crews began suiting up, working quickly to stop the leak that had begun eating through the “Concrete”.
4) Where does Hydrofluorosilicic acid come from??
The chemical hydrofluosilicic acid is collected from the wet scrubbers in the chimneys of the phosphate fertilizer plants & the aluminum plants, back before the environmental regulations these plants chimneys contaminants were released into the atmosphere polluting the environment, harming or killing plant and animal life.
so Due to environmental regulations, ‘wet scrubber’ pollution control devices are now required to capture contaminants such as silicofluoride, lead, arsenic, and mercury from being emitted during chemical phosphate fertilizer & aluminum productions.
5) This water-based hydrofluorosilicic acid, is then taken out of the chimneys and stored in open-air cooling lakes, further exposed to airborne contaminants.
The Hydrofluorosilicic acid is then drawn from the open air cooling lakes, as is It is containerized in tankers, and shipped to your municipal drinking water supply in witch the Hydrofluorosilicic acid remains contaminated with trace amounts of lead, arsenic, mercury and radioactive materials.
It is delivered unrefined, and in none-pharmaceutical grade, to be used as a water fluoridation ‘product’.
6) Why are they doing this ?
These Industry’s produces millions of gallons of this liquid hazardous waste and It would costs thousands of dollars per ton to properly neutralize and dispose of hydrofluorosilicic acid, therefore, these industry would rather sell it to you as a ‘product’.
Hydrofluorosilicic acid a toxic chemical that is so corrosive that it can eat through Concrete!
The chemical that is being used to fluoridate your water.
END WATER FLUORIDATION NOW.